Hannah & Mould regularly advise on upstream and downstream oil and gas and electricity generation projects.
We are accustomed to meeting the demands associated with negotiating
simultaneously interlocking agreements, often in different jurisdictions, to ensure that Clients’ objectives are secured with their commercial partners and financiers and that the necessary regulatory approvals are obtained.
We provide advice and assistance in the initial concept and structuring of a project through to variations to enable subsequent equity participation.
Energy law expertise:
- Concession Agreements
- Oil Mining Licences
- Production Sharing Agreements
- Joint Operating Agreements
- Off Take/Take or Pay Agreements
- Farm In and Farm Out Agreements
- Onshore and Offshore Services Agreements such as drilling contracts and
- Legislative drafting for Government Clients
- Funding Agreements
- Technical Support Agreements
- Project Finance
- Structuring Advice