Hannah & Mould has extensive experience and a deep understanding of how to protect and promote the interests of a client participating in a major project.
We have wide and long standing experience in advising on and preparing main and ancillary project agreements based on institutional or bespoke forms of contract domestically and internationally. Our specialist focus means that we are well placed to advise funders, contractors, developers and professionals in a commercial and pragmatic manner. The framework will often be PFI, BOT and other structures from the range of concession/public-private initiatives.
Construction law expertise:
- Turnkey / Design and Build Contracts
- O & M and Facilities Management Agreements
- Partnering Agreements
- Performance Security including Collateral Warranties, Bonds and
- Tender and Contract Reviews
- Environmental and Health & Safety Legislation
- Drafting Standard Terms & Conditions for Construction Clients
- Consultants’ Appointments
- Project Management Agreements